Having this in place will allow you to work with clients on the platform and ensures that all teams can move forward on projects large and small.
Here are the documents our team will accept for review. Any one of the following documents is acceptable:
- Articles of Incorporation (for corporations), Articles of Organizations (for limited liability companies), Business License (for sole proprietors)
- Partnership or Operating Agreements, or Corporate By-Laws
- Registration of a trade name with a state or local government
- Confirmation of Employer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service (Form CP 575 letters)
- The following tax filings (redacted at your discretion to remove sensitive information): Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business, Form 1065 (Schedule K-1) 1120-S or 1120,or other tax filing to the Internal Revenue Service
Please redact all sensitive information from uploaded documentation.
Need Help Getting Set Up?
Here are some incredible resources that can get you in as little as three days.
First Base - A SaaS platform for incorporation. Less than $400 dollars gets you a bank account, EIN, all of your paperwork, and a bunch of other cool stuff.
SBA - Every bit of information you need from incorporation to financial strategy.
SBDC - free consulting, paid for by the government. Everything from startup capital to business advice, its all here.